Saturday, 17.08.2019, 14:16  
Village of Debnevo
Vidima river Village of Debnevo
Relics of castle Kaleto Hotels and Villas
Museum in village of Debnevo
  Museum in village of Debnevo

The museum in the village of Debnevo is established in 1953 by Peyo Dulev. The museum initially include old ancient stone hammers and axes. The interest in the people inspire Peyo Dulev to collect more exponents and to show them in the museum. The museum is divided in thre parts: Archeology, Ethnography and New history. Now the museum is supported by son of Peyo - Marin Dulev, and it includes 1100 exhibits.

  • Contacts:
  • Marin Dulev - 06959/409
    city hall - 06959/233
    community centre - 06959/212

  • Pictures:
  • Comments (0)

    More about

    Tourist agency

    Town of Troyan 5600
    "Vasil Levski" street 133
    tel/fax: 0670/60964
    gsm: 0889719941
    infotroyan@yahoo.com

    Plant world


    More palnts

    Pictures of Troyan


    More pictures

     Home | Tourism | Links | Site map
       Tourism in Troyan municipality www.Troyan-BG.com © 2004 - 2019 Design: Denima.net