Sundat, 19.01.2020, 04:21  
Village of Gumoshtnik
Village of Gumoshtnik Church St. Nilolai Letni
Museum in village of Gumoshtnik Hotels and Villas
  Museum in village of Gumoshtnik

In the yard of the church in the village of Gumoshtnik is located the only one survived school from the Renaissance in Lovech state. It is established in 1829. Today the school is renovated in 1979. In one of the rooms in the school are saved the desks with sand. On the first floor the building is a museum, that represents the history of the region. Part of the complex are two memorials of the died soldiers from the village of Gumoshtnik. The stone memorials are situated next to each other and are made by local craft-men.

  • Pictures:
  • Comments (0)

    More about

    Tourist agency

    Town of Troyan 5600
    "Vasil Levski" street 133
    tel/fax: 0670/60964
    gsm: 0889719941
    infotroyan@yahoo.com

    Plant world


    More palnts

    Pictures of Troyan


    More pictures

     Home | Tourism | Links | Site map
       Tourism in Troyan municipality www.Troyan-BG.com © 2004 - 2020 Design: Denima.net